Foreclosure Specialist II
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefit package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||About us: |
The Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra, P.L., a full service creditors‚ rights firm, has been offering representation exclusively in Florida since our founding in 1986. The firm is a founding member of Default Attorney Group, and member of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), the American Legal and Financial Network (ALFN), the Commercial Law League of America and other professional organizations. We are a mid-size foreclosure firm in East Tampa seeking multiple legal assistants to work our 1st shift schedule (8am to 5pm).
The primary responsibilities of a foreclosure specialist II are to process foreclosures/bankruptcy files on behalf of our clients timely, with optimum quality and to provide exceptional customer service. This individual is self-motivated and can process the foreclosure from Complaint to Judgment with minimum supervision. Communication skills must be superior and this individual must be aware of Foreclosure timelines with respect to FNMA, FHLMC, VA, and FHA.
|Duties:||• Attention to detail and deadlines|
• Litigation experience as a Paralegal, ability to work closely with Attorney
• Identify and create supporting documentation to move the file forward.
• Follow escalation guidelines per Client
• Ensure all documents are validated, received, executed and processed timely through internal tracking mechanism in accordance to local and internal policies and guidelines.
• Suburb communication skills, written and oral
• Subject matter expert regarding foreclosure and bankruptcy documents.
• General title examination knowledge
• Complete all case level event tracking daily
• Prepare chronologies to Clients and Investors
|Qualifications:||Paralegal Certification Required or 3 + years’ experience in a foreclosure law firm.|
Qualified candidates will possess one or more of the following:
Foreclosure, REO, Bankruptcy & Eviction experience – 2 – 5 years
Title experience 2 -5 years
Mortgage Servicing 2 -5 years
Foreclosure knowledge (process and statute)
3-5 years in a default/foreclosure processing or auditing
*Experience in a production driven environment with high quality expectations
*Previous analytical, detail oriented roles
College degree or equivalent work experience
Local candidates preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.